Jeffrey L. Driscoll
- General Business and Contracts
- Civil Litigation
- Governmental Immunity and Municipal Law
- Oil, Gas and Natural Resources
- Real Estate
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Northwestern School of Law of Lewis & Clark College, J.D., 1992
- Colorado State University, B.S., 1979
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for professionalism and ethics.
Associations and Memberships
- Mesa County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Duke v. Gunnison County, 2019COA170.
- Butler v. Board of County Commissioners for San Miguel County, 920 F.3d 651 (10th Cir. 2019).
- Wilson v. Meyer, 126 P.3d 276 (Colo. App. 2005).
- Wark v. Board of County Commissioners, 47 P.3d 711 (Colo. App. 2002).
- Mesa County Valley School District No. 51 v. Kelsey, 8 P.3d 1200 (Colo. 2000).
- Tunget v. Board of County Commissioners, 992 P.2d 650 (Colo. App. 1999).
Jeff Driscoll serves as counsel for individuals, governmental entities and companies to protect their interests in the litigation process. Jeff’s litigation practice involves both state and federal court and he has worked in venues throughout Colorado.
Jeff’s oil and gas and natural resources experience encompasses contract negotiations and drafting agreements, as well as litigation. Jeff has been involved with oil, gas and mineral projects throughout the United States and has worked with both small and major companies.
Jeff serves as general counsel for various small businesses on a wide variety of legal and general business issues. With his real property background, Jeff also handles various real estate transactional matters. Jeff received his law degree from Northwestern School of Law of Lewis & Clark College (Portland, Oregon) in 1992 and distinguished himself in mock trial/moot court. Jeff is licensed in the State of Colorado and is admitted to the United States District Court for the District of Colorado, the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. He is a member of the Colorado Bar Association and the Mesa County Bar Association. Jeff has also served in the community, including service on the City of Grand Junction Planning Commission and Board of Appeals, as well as a youth coach.
Jeff is married and has three children. He and his family enjoy the lifestyle and recreational opportunities available with living on the Western Slope.
Williams, Turner & Holmes, P.C. serves clients in Grand Junction, Colorado and surrounding areas.